Intermediate Holiday Soaps - Class & Starter Kit
Please purchase 1 item for each person in your group. Registration is per-person.
Join us in a Longmont handcrafted experience for an in-person, intermediate soap making class where you will learn the next steps in your soap making journey:
- Use natural colorants to make multi-colored soaps
- Blend and work with essential oils that accelerate trace, without ruining a batch of soap
- Practice design techniques like swirls and layers for visual appeal
These soaps will have holiday-themed scents and make great gifts. One variety is unscented for those who prefer fragrance-free.
This class is best for people who have made soap before or have taken our Natural Soap Making Class for beginners. We will still cover some of the safety and soap making basics, but you may find this class a little more challenging if you have never made soap before.
All class sessions are hosted in our downtown Longmont Studio at 350 Terry St, Suite 108.
Read more about the class description, policies, and FAQs on our class overview page!
Starter Kit Contents ($70 Retail Value)
- 42oz Silicone & Wood Mold
- Digital Scale
- Safety Glasses
- Stainless Steel Soap Cutter
- Small Spray Bottle + 99% Isopropyl
Digital download of class materials will be sent by email after the class.